Thursday, March 1, 2007

Come See About Me

Well, the weather outside is frightful.

And tonight I was supposed to hang with Drew. Honestly, if it's not one thing, it's another.

It took me from door to door 1.5 hours to get home from class and I was pissed!

I was so hungry that when I got home, I totally binged on Oreo cookies. You know how I do.

So back to Drew. We were supposed to hang out tonight, see a movie and what not. Nothing special, but our conversation before I went to bed was a little shaky. A little odd even, but I wasn't ready to write him off. He's so fun to talk to and I knew that we wouldn't be attracted to one another, but whatever. I dunno what was drawing me to it because I always vowed I would never love someone just to pass the time.

Either way, the weather is crazy and I just got off the phone with Drew who said he was leaving work. We talked for 20 minutes. Daytime minutes told me to hang up ASAP. But when we last left off, he was leaving work and he'd call me when he got home so we could meet up. He even invited me to this French Social thing where a bunch of French people get together and hang out. Too weird for me. But cute idea.

I also talked to Matt back and forth via txt on the way home. He quit his job today and he'll be starting downtown on March 15. I can't wait, I'm so happy for him.

Ten minutes after I hung up with Drew, I had a voicemail from him. Turns out, he went back to the office because it was too crazy outside. I guess that meant the date was off. Or was it...10 minutes after he made it back into the office, he said he was making a break for it again. I guess he really must be excited to hang with me.

Before I knew it, something came flllllying out of my mouth. I offered to take the subway down to meet him if he wasn't too tired after work and he got home on-time. Fuck Fuck Fuck. He agreed. Shit.

I did some more L.A. research. I don't know how I'm ever going to get a work permit.

Now what to eat for dinner?

No comments: