Monday, March 26, 2007

Makes Me Wanna Pray

So last night was the Christina concert.

It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Let me tell you how I am going to meet that chick and she is going to ask me for marriage advice. Maybe that's a stretch, but who knows.

So after the concert I was supposed to hang out with this guy Jason. In light of the recent Brad events, I decided to skip out on drinks with Jason.

Even though I clearly told him I might come, and I assumed he was going with his friends, he ended up txt-ing me and waiting at the bar ...ALONE! I am officially a monster. But I quickly had to get over it, and so I chalked it up to miscommunication. It was his fault for assuming.

I've been bumming around all day, reading my latest issue of GQ (taking notes haha), and considering what to make for dinner.

Brad might be coming over for a movie, which is hopefully not code for fooling around because I am so not in the mood. But I won't mind.

Besides that, I have a million things to do. My brother is going to Florida with his family, and invited Rhi and I to come along. So I gotta decide what is going on. I should also clean, I suppose.

Who knows, hopefully there's no drama drama drama...just a chill night.

No comments: