Thursday, March 15, 2007

B is for...

So shit has hit the fan.

Basically, my roomie found out my plans because my stupid real estate agent opened his big mouth and e-mailed her. And so did the landlord's. So much for options, they thought I wanted a way out!!

I have been back and forth and some pretty bad things are being said, but I know we'll be fine. Long of the short, she came home tonight from work a night early and we had a long convo, she boiled down to letting me sublet, which is not TOO bad. I can leave for the summer and then come back and still have my apartment!!!

Now I just need to get on that.

She's such a bitch, she said some really awful things about me, getting all legal. We ended up with Rhi just chilling and eating Mc.D's in some parking lot. It's weird how we just get back to normal LIKE that.

After my Friday night horror, you can clearly see why there is not guy news, I'm laying low.

Except for Brad...I haven't given up on him just yet. We talked for the first time in a while on the phone today and it was cute. He left me the funnnnniest voicemail. It was nothing special, and we were still adjusting after his long absence and the shit that went down with Alys and Rini. BUT who knows. He's all confused and I don't know if I can go for that.

So B is for many things.

No comments: