Monday, March 19, 2007

C-Lounge

So basically, last night Rhi, Danielle, and I went to C-lounge. It was pure crap. Not only was it a trashy straight club, but the crowd was not hot and we had to pay crazy cover, something I don't do often.

In any event, Rhi and I got into this huge argument about money. Apparently he thinks he always has to front me and this and that, but not everyone can live on an excess of student loans. Point is, he HAS it and I don't, but it's not even about that. I could tell there was so much deeper. It was our first real fight in a while. It was weird.

I didn't know what to think....was he secretly resenting me this whole time? What else was hiding? With Rhi (like with me) things are never really THAT simple.

We talked for a bit about it the next morning, but nothing serious. I was not in the mood.

On the flip side, Brad and I have been talking like no tomorrow. He's been so nice and our conversations are amazing, but I don't know what his deal is, and we've been at this game forever. And Rini told me he said he wants to marry a girl, and all this. He's even told me he doesn't want a relationship with a guy.

So with that, and the Rhi drama, and my going down for the second time last Friday, I didn't know what to think.

Sometimes, you just have to dine into things face first.

Sometimes you just have to start in the shallow end.

Sometimes you just need to realize you don't have a bathing suit, and just say out of the water all together.

Other times, you just need to forget all that and do it your own way, on your own terms.

No comments: