Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Burger and a Boy

About to call it a night my other loves and strangers, so just thought I’d do a quick post.

Went for dinner with Rini tonight to some dive down the street from my apartment. Turns out, a dive does good dinner. And damn cheap too. Cos you know how I do.

I told Rini about Brad and my worries, and about MTL coming up. She was so excited; she’s decided to drive Rhi and I down there! It’s going to be quite an exciting trip I must say.

As I was eating with Rini, Brad called me, and said one of the single most sweetest things to me: I’m just reminding you about Ugly Betty tonight. …I know I don’t watch it, but I know you love it, so don’t forget. P.S. I hate you…. I don’t know what you’ve done to me, all I want to do is talk to you, hear your voice, be with you.

I was almost going to choke on my burger. Did he just say that? TO ME?

That doesn’t sound like the workings of someone who DEFINIATELY wants to marry a woman. We’ll see.

No comments: