Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Bottom and a Bottom-Line

Rhi is here, so I guess I’ll make it a quick one.

I woke up this morning, and I felt amazing. I don’t know what to think of last night, and I’m almost scared to read my post to see how much I was gushing with excitement, but I don’t care. I just want to embrace my time with him.

I went to class today, and I was in my own world. He txt-ed me first thing this morning saying asking how I was. And we excited a few things back and forth.

It was the start of it all. We’re moving in a new direction, I can feel it.

We talked all day, on the phone, through txt, MSN, the works. AND I had class all day.

It’s just so easy with Brad, so natural. Like two pieces of a puzzle. I just want to promise him that I would be his. I just want to know he’d be mine.

He called me tonight when he got home from work, and we chatted for a bit. It was time to find out his ‘bottom-line.’ As much as I didn’t want to know. It was crucial. Did he want to date? Just chill? Looking for a relationship? Not even with me, but in general.

And as one thing led to another. He spilled the beans:

He is not looking for a relationship.

My heart sank. Not that I expected much for a bi, but like I told him last night, he was different. And although he thinks he’s this exception to the rule that I never go after bi guys, it was true, he is the exception. He was different.

So naturally pissed, what did I do? Closed myself off, picked a fight and hung up on him.

After mulling it over, being a bitch was not the way I wanted to go. So after about 1.5 hours, I decided to call him back. I left him the cutest voicemail about how everything is ok, and I hope I didn’t come off the wrong way.

He called me back within two seconds: I was dying to call you back when you hung up on me, but I didn’t think you wanted me to.

He didn’t even check his voicemail. Yay?

We talked briefly about stuff neither here nor there and we were trying to play night for the rest of the night.

As he hung up, I told him to check his voicemail.

Before I logged offline, he typed don’t worry, I still luv you.

On another note, I asked Rini to come with me on Saturday night. She’s in. I’m officially going, I just gotta make him think now that I might not. Haha. We’re going for dinner tomorrow night so I can tell her all of the juicy details from last night.

Don’t worry Brad, I still l-u-v you too.

No comments: