Monday, February 26, 2007

The X-Files

Last Friday was the first time in a long time that I had two dates back to back...with the SAME guy.

Shawn is great. He really is. When we were at the bar together, it was nice. I was a bit tipsy, so I was worried that I wouldn't find him as hot the second time around.

But as I got off at St. Clair station, and walked to his car. The excitement was exhilarating.
I wasn't nervous, and I wasn't worried. I was me.

As we walked into Blockbuster, it seemed natural for us to be together. As we trailed the aisle for a good movie, I was surprised to how well we got along and how accommodating he was to my needs. And it wasn't even the sexual flirtation. I felt like a teenager again.

After a quick trip to Sobeys, we picked up some pizza, Ginger ale (you know how I do), some chips for me, and M&Ms for him.

Back at his place (which was cute by the way) we watched the Perfect Man and Kinky Boots (both cute), and we talked a bit here and there.

Soon, as if it were natural, we crawled into bed together. After we talked for an hour, we finally started getting down to business. After some kissing, and touching, and what not, we talked some more.

As we got deeper and deeper into conversation, I found out that things might not be all that perfect. Turns out, i fooled around with his ex-boyfriend of two years...two times! And it just wasn't some random: it was pre-cum guy who had tried to fuck me bareback (or so it seemed), and who had spent an insane amount of time wine-ing and dining me. And then never talked to me again (and this happened twice).

This was the make or break point. Sitting there in the dark with him, I grew anxious. The one guy I was actually starting to like and I had already gone and did the nasty with his ex. Mother fucker.

He took me in his arms and told me to relax. It didn't matter to him, I was there with him now.

Soon it was 5:30AM and we were still awake, just talking.

And just like that, we fell asleep. With his damn cats all over me.

I woke up the next morning with his arms around me.

We watched Sister Act 2 and sang together (I know freaky), and after an hour, I started to get ready.

I was late for tutoring so I kissed him goodbye.

We didn't have sex that night. And he paid.

And I hate to say it, but it was kinda hot.

No comments: