Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Touch Me In The Morning...

Hey y'all,

Just a quick note while I have a second.

I talked to B for about 2 hours last night. I told him exactly what went down and I didn't want to invade in her personal space.

About two weeks ago, I had secretly found out that B and I have mutual friends. So the short of the long of it is that I secretly tried to find out information about him and see what his deal was.

Needless to say, the plan backfired, and he found out. So I had some 'splain' to do.

In the end, B asked me out and wanted us to be upfront with each other. He's not looking for a relationship, and I doubt I'd fool around with him otherwise. So we'll have to see what happens next.

On a bright note, I had an amazing conversation with Matt after we finally got to sit down and talk to each other. I'm pretty sure I offered my hand in marriage, but we'll be divorced by the weekend. You know how it goes.

Alright, just thought I'd let you guys know.

P.S. Shawn sent me a txt message Night before he went to bed. What-the-fuck.

No comments: